This page is for game research on Wilderness. Players can add their troop setups here if they believe other players can benefit from using the same setup. Please keep attack scenarios low and be practical. Simple and obvious is best.
You can add alternative scenarios to this table. Fill in as much detail as possible. Scenarios should:
- be significantly different from those already listed in the Wilderness page or already below
Examples: one-wave cresting; significantly less losses; significantly cheaper troop combinations.
- be useful for game research (indicate this in the table comments and/or below the table)
Example: Scenarios with and without guardian bonuses to prove that guardian bonuses (do/do not) affect troop loss. (Below table: Comparing scenarios I and II shows that guardian bonuses to life ...)
- You can just right-click the table to add a new row.
- In narrow columns, typing space at the end of words might not have any effect. Instead type all of your content without spaces first, then go back and add them in.
- Do not press enter, type <br /> or just use space or a semi-colon and let someone else edit the formatting.
e.g. "Troop HP: 8%<br />Attack: 16%" gives the example shown under "Guardian Bonus" in the table below.
- Source mode is not that difficult and might actually be easier/clearer and less problematic (for this large table).
- You can learn how to edit a table in source mode by visiting the MediaWiki help page for tables as well as the Meta-Wiki help page.
- Type <br /> to enter a new line / line break instead of pressing enter.
|No.||Wild Level||Wave 1||Wave 2||Research||Guardian Bonus||Throne Room||Comment||Added;|
|Troops||Troops||Knight Combat||Troop Losses||Fletching||Metal Alloys||Poisoned Edge||Healing Potions||Others|
|e.g||10||1200 MM||125,000 Cats||255||0||12||12||12||12||Strengthen Ranks (Lv. 10)||Troop HP: 8%
|+20% Bonus vs. Wilds||Compare with scenario Z.||Player A;|
Scenarios from before 2013
Alternatives with Losses
The table below shows options for when circumstances are less than perfect and the player considers some losses as acceptable. Not recommended for sustainable crest hunting.
|Wilderness Level||Wave 1||Wave 2||Troop Losses||Fletching||Rally||Comments|
|5||4100MM+500ST+ 10Scout + 10Pike + 50HC+10Bal||N/A||2192MM + 6ST + 10Scout+10Pike+ 50HC+10Bal||5||1||Just attacking a plain for my 2nd city|
|7||85k MM + 5k archers||
142 MM + 9 archers
|10||9||Single Wave Crest Hunting|
|5k archers||150 archers||10||9||Single Wave Crest Hunting|
|7||2k MM + 1 Ballista||
|8||299 archer +1 Ballistae||2500 archers + 2000 ballistae||FIrst wave||9||2||with level 8 fletch you will loose 1 ballistae|
|8||299MM + 1 Ballista||8000 Archers + 800 Ballistas||
||8||8||2 wave Cresting|
|8||80k MM + 9k archers + 1k ballistae||267 MM + 31 archers + 4 ballistae||10||9||Single Wave Crest Hunting|
|8||96,500 MM + 3,500 ballistae||290 MM + 11 ballistae||10||10||Single Wave Crest Hunting|
|8||11,750 archers||-||775 archers||9||2+||Fast hunting|
|8||299 MM||1 MM + 11,500 archers||475 archers||9||2+|
|9||599 mm and 1 ballista||5000 aecher + 4000 ballistae||FIrst wave||10||2||Lill loose 40 archers and 1 ballistae with level 9 fletching|
|9||599 MM||1 MM + 43,425 archers||1,063 archers||9||5+||Note equal fletching levels of player and wilderness.|
|9||599 MM||1 MM + 65,000 archers||923 archers||9||5+||Note equal fletching levels of player and wilderness.|
|9||599 MM + 1 ballista||20,000 archers + 2,000 ballistae||2 archers + 100 ballistae||9||4+||Note equal fletching levels of player and wilderness.|
|9||-||24,000 archers||1383 archers||10||8+||Fast hunting|
|-||80k archers +9kmm + 1k ballista||7 ballista 620 archers and 60 mm||10||8+||Fast hunting|
|9||600 MM||1 MM + 27,000 archers||783 archers||10||3+|
|10||1199 MM + 1 ballista||37,500 archers + 2,000 ballistae||1,006 Archers + 450 ballistae||9||4+||Take note of lvl 9 Fletching|
|10||100k mm||none||11k mm||NA||10||I use this after tourneys to get rid of excess mm|
apothecary if you want some of them back. I dont usually bother
|10||1,199 MM + 1 ballista||23,000 ballistae||402 ballistae||10||3+||Worst possible method. Archers only is cheaper resource-wise.|
|10||1,200 MM||1 MM + 63,000 archers||2,126 archers||10||7+||Least possible losses without catapults.|
|10||1200 MM +
|12000 Ballista +
|50 Catapults||10||11||Level 10 Guardian (+20% HP)|
Knight with 168 points
|10||1199 MM 1 ballista||63,000 archer
|10||8+||Level 9 Guardian|
knight with 99 skill.
|11||10||Level 9 Guardian|
|10||1199MM 1 catapult||30,000 Ballista / 6,000 Catapult / 300 Ram||First Wave||11||10||L10 Guardian|
Second wave knight combat skill 143
|10||1199MM 1 catapult||15000 Ballista
|First Wave Only
|11||10||Level 9 Guardian|
Knight 114 Minimum i have done it with EJIZ 42
|10||1200 ST||Troops Fought Survived Supply Troop 600 599 Militiaman 5,900 5,891 Pikeman 5,500 3,073 Swordsman 3,000 2,995 Archer 65,000 61,132||
||8||8||20% Attack Boost|
|10||12 ST||Supply Troop 14,860 + Archer 47,043||
||8||8||20% Attack Boost|
|10||1st Option 1199 militia + 1 catapult||35,000 archers + 2,500 catapults
69500 archers + 3000 catapults
|1st Wave + 6 Archers & 50 catapults
1st wave + 50 Cats + 5 archers
|10||1200 militia||1 militia + 99,999 archers||1st wave plus 1500 archers||10||8+|
|10,425 catapults||1st Wave||11||2+|
|10||1199 Milita men + 1 Catapult
Second Option: 1200 militia
|134292 Archers + 11689 Ballista + 4019 Catapults||4 Archers
- add these to wiki, im not good at source coding. 50k scouts can take only 60 scout losses lvl 4 guardian and lvl 9 healing potions. also, 1000 scouts can have a loss of 125 scouts same losses. very good for quick take for a lvl 1 plain for a far away city
- >Level 10: (I'm not getting the coding either) 25362 pike,11161 swords,29308archer 13981 HC, 9188 bals,1000 catapults. Loss 37 HC. Note level 11 fletching,level 11 rally point and level 9 Ore Guardian.
Two other pages researching Wilderness attacks are listed below. The content in them has not been updated recently, and thus they have been archived. It may still be useful to refer to the old scenarios listed though, and some conclusions drawn are still valid.