Hi, welcome to Kingdoms of Camelot Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Throne Room page.
long list, hope I get it all:
- Welcome aboard, please stay as long as you want and can, we need all the formatting help we can get =)
- I will delete the marked pages right after posting this message.
- You did all right with copyright. Kabam is informed we are using their pictures, it is just a courtesy that we imply it belongs to Kabam. The main page already states, all pictures used from the game belong to them. You do not have to redo the text you copy from there, it's covered on the main page.
- The naming convention resulted in what Kabam used. If they change their formatting of the pictures, we will just use whatever they use. Just to name an example: If you right click an image in the game, save it on your computer, that name is the name we take. If the file name of a tree is for example 85200.png, it is what we uplad here and not tree01.png. This is so that if Kabam updates the graphics we don't have to rename stuff here and can just overwrite the existing files we have since they don't modify their filenames.
--Marodex 08:24, April 8, 2012 (UTC)
CSS & Images
Hi there Sezame,
it is great to see that you are getting into the editing more and more. I have copied the required bit of css into our css template, so that you can actively use that extension now.
If you want to get rid of the old images, you will have two options:
- If the file name is the same, just upload a new version and overwrite it.
- If the file name or extension is different, upload it, renew all links that are pointing to it, to the new image, then flag the old image for deletion + a short heads up to me so that we can get rid of it.
If you have any further inquiries feel free to contact me any time!
Cheers! --Marodex 06:48, April 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Done! let's hope it works this time ;-)
- --Marodex 19:13, May 4, 2012 (UTC)
did I fix the css issue after last changes? I suddenly realized that I am not quite sure I did anything about it and don't want you to think I don't care;-)
--Marodex 20:53, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
Do What You Must, Cheers,
Jnadi 22:48, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
What I was asking was how is it possible to train a mass amount of troops if you only have a low population. So, i want to know how it would it be bad idea to have like 15 barrack and 7 cottage if the idel population is so low like in the picture below. Sheldin26562 20:00, June 13, 2012 (UTC)
- can you get a throne item that is already equpied? And thanks for you explnation on the population and troops, i get it now.Sheldin26562 (talk) 20:55, July 31, 2012 (UTC)
as per your request, I've granted you admin rights. Please take a few minutes of your time and read the following pages on what you can do and what you can't do:
If you have any questions, you are welcome to ask these as usual at any time and I would ask you to please drop a note on my talk page if you plan to do ground breaking changes such as completely overhauling the main page.