I am an active member in many domains,
Some know me as Lady InnerWulf, Lady SheathedKatana, or Lady QuiteOne.
I have been playing since July of 2010.
Diplomacy, and teaching are my skills, and I am always willing to help anyone who asks.
Please consult me at my talk page, or you can send me an email at email@example.com
- Don't be crude in Global Chat.
- Ask questions: no one ever got shot for asking too many *wink*
- Speak to the Officers, Vice Chancellors, or Chancellors before joining an allaince to see if they have your veiws and goals in the game.
- Find a nice Alliance, and stick with it for as long as possible. Too many changes in alliances will be seen either as incompetent, or there is something wrong with you.
- Try not to become a farm
- If you are having issues with other players; don't take it into global. No one likes it unless its a very boring night and no one is talking.
- Be polite unless diplomacy tells you otherwise, then kick their butts and ask questions later.
These are just a few pieces of advice for koc life, which have helped me in the past.
Oh and fyi: never take on someone much larger, more able, and more willing to take you on when your name so dutifully stands out on the leaderboard when one types your name in