Training Speed for Troops
The speed of training depends on a number of factors that will vary from player to player:
- How many barracks in the city: training is split up among all of the available barracks. 2x level-1 barracks will train 100 supply troops in 1/2 the time that it takes a city with only 1 level-1 barracks.
- The level of each barracks: higher level barracks train faster than lower level ones. Troops that require higher-level barracks will only be trained in those barracks.
- Research level in Geometry increases the training speed of Siege Engines by 10% per level
- Each level of the Stable increases the training speed of horsed units.
- The Combat level of the Knight assigned to the role of Marshall increases the training speed of all troops.
This table gives the observed training speeds for a given player, using a single level-9 Barracks, level-9 Geometry, level-9 Stable, and a Marshall with 90 Combat rating. It is provided as a guide to the relative amounts of time required.
|Unit||Time to Train|