Observed bugs in Kingdoms of Camelot to be recorded and discussed on this page
Any bugs that are encountered and need addressing my developers of KoC are documented in this section.
Description of observed bug encountered during play of KoC that requires correction by software developers
- Identify and describe bug including domain and date encountered.
Bug 1: Anytime diplomacy is set for any alliance, a message is sent to both alliances that diplomacy is against regardless of the initiating state of diplomacy set to Friendly, Neutral or Hostile.
- This bug has been observed in Llamrei25 since first creating a city in this domain approximately 2/1/2010.
- The bug has been observed and discussed between different alliances since first encounter.
- Bug continues after email sent to KoC software developers approximatley 2/7/2010.
- Each time diplomacy is set a message is sent to both alliances that one is against the other.
- This bug has been tested by setting diplomacy to Friendly, Neutral, and Hostile and message stating against observed by both alliances each time.
- The bug does not include how diplomacy is set for the alliance setting the diplomacy.
- In other words when an alliance sets diplomacy to Friendly the alliance will show as Friendly even though message of against is generated.
- Currently each alliance sends a message to other alliance stating how the diplomacy has
- been set to clarify and negate message automatically created and sent by KoC.
- This bug existed and continues to exist as of today 2/20/2010.
- The chancellor of the alliance performed the act of setting diplomacy and is not a factor regarding this bug.